Current W/E Preschool students do NOT need to register online
Incoming kindergarten students must be five years old on or before August 1, 2019.
Kindergarten registration will be held at the individual elementary schools. Please call your local school to make an appointment. In order to complete the registration process you must follow the online new student registration instructions. You will need the following items:
- Student(s) birth certificate (Can be uploaded)
- Immunization records (Can be uploaded)
- Current signed lease or proof of home ownership (purchase agreement/deed/mortgage statement), please bring to your appointment.
- 1 additional proof of residency examples are: employment/payroll record, recent utility bill, electric, gas), voter registration, income tax record, insurance record (home/auto), welfare statement, please bring to your appointment.
- Proof of custody or guardianship – finalized with court stamp (if applicable)
- Current IEP & ETR or 504 Plan (if applicable), please bring to your appointment.
- Last report card or transcript (if available), please bring to your appointment.
- PLEASE NOTE: Physical examinations are required for all kindergarten and preschool students. This will need to be turned into your child's school within 30 days of starting school. Physical examinations are recommended for grades 1-12 but not required.
Edison Elementary 440-942-2099
Grant Elementary 440-942-5944
Jefferson Elementary 440-942-7244
Longfellow Elementary 440-975-3720
Royalview Elementary 440-944-3130
After June 7, 2019, please contact Central Office Registration at 440-975-3784 to make an appointment.
If a child turns five after August 1, 2019, parents may still request early entrance testing for the 2019-2020 school year through Alison Ciferno at the Board of Education, 440-283-2227.
Please share this information with friends and colleagues who have incoming kindergarten age students.