Current W/E Preschool students do NOT need to register online
- Jefferson Elementary - March 2nd
- Royalview Elementary - March 8th
- Grant Elmentary - March 9th
- Longfellow Elementary - March 13th
Kindergarten registration will be held at the individual elementary schools. Please call your local school to make an appointment. In order to complete the registration process you must follow the online new student registration instructions. Click here to begin the process. You will need the following items.
- Student(s) birth certificate (Can be uploaded)
- Immunization records (Can be uploaded)
- Current signed lease or proof of home ownership (purchase agreement/deed/mortgage statement), please bring to your appointment.
- 1 additional proof of residency examples are: employment/payroll record, recent utility bill, electric, gas), voter registration, income tax record, insurance record (home/auto), welfare statement, please bring to your appointment.
- Proof of custody or guardianship – finalized with court stamp (if applicable)
- Current IEP & ETR or 504 Plan (if applicable), please bring to your appointment.
- Last report card or transcript (if available), please bring to your appointment.
Kindergarten Revised Entrance Date Delayed Until 2018-2019 School Year
The district will delay implementation of the new August 1st entrance date for incoming kindergarten students until the 2018-2019 school year. For the 2017-2018 school year, students who turn five on or before September 30, 2017, may enroll in kindergarten. For the 2018-2019 school year and beyond, the new policy requiring students to turn five on or before August 1st for entrance to kindergarten will be in effect.
To set up an appointment to register your student, please call the school your child will attend.
For parents who have scheduled early entrance testing for students with a birthday before September 30th, this testing is no longer required for the upcoming school year and the appointments are cancelled.
If a child turns five after September 30, 2017, parents may still request early entrance testing for the 2017-2018 school year through Alison Ciferno at the Board of Education, 440-283-2227.
Please share this information with friends and colleagues who have incoming kindergarten age students.