Deciding whether or not your child is too sick to attend school can be a difficult decision. The district has developed guidelines for your assistance. For the helpful guidelines click on the nurse to the left. If you are ever in doubt, please contact the school nurse, Mrs. Krancevic, at 440-942-2099 or your health care provider.
Information on the following topics as they pertain to the Willoughby-Eastlake School District.
- Entrance Requirements
- Communicable Diseases
- Absence Guidelines
- Health Screenings
- Medication Administration
- Chronic Health Conditions
Lake County Health Department
- Immunization Information - contains a list of clinic dates, times and locations as well as immunization schedules. For more information, you may call (440) 350-2554.
- For flu shots you may call 440-350-2554
- List of Recalls
- Well child clinic information
- WIC on-line