Important Senior Class of 2020 Information:
Attention Seniors - Class of 2020:
PLEASE REQUEST ALL TRANSCRIPTS THROUGH YOUR NAVIANCE ACCOUNT
Send your final transcripts -
Seniors you must request your final transcript through the attached Google Form. Please indicate the college to which you have been accepted and will attend. Click Here for the Form
*Seniors in CCP:
You must also make arrangements with Lakeland to send your transcript to the college you will be attending in the Fall.
Senior exam Schedule:
Monday, May 13th 5th-8th period
Tuesday, May 14th 1st-4th period
*Students only have to attend school during the period of their exam
|Important Dates For Seniors|
| January 7 , 2020- Senior Class Mtg. with Jostens @ 8:30am in the LGI|
January 14, 2020 - Cap / Gown & Announcement Order Day with Jostens from
8:00am - 1:00pm in the Cafeteria
|February 5, 2020 - Senior Panoramic, Gym, 8:30|
|March 14, 2020 - (before Spring Break) Senior Letter mailed to parents.|
|April 18, 2020 - Commencement ticket order forms due in the main office (form is enclosed in the Senior Letter)|
|April 25, 2020 - Cap / Gown & Announcement Delivery Day with Jostens from 8:30am - 1:00pm in the Cafeteria|
|April 25 , 2020 - Senior Prom @ The Patrician 6:45-11:00|
|May 8, 2020 - Seniors last day|
|May 13-14, 2020 - Senior Finals* See schedule above|
May 16, 2020 - Distribution of commencement tickets-Main Office 10:00 a.m.-2:30 p.m.
|May 18, 2020 - Commencement Rehearsal @ 9:00am at The Connor Palace Theater (PlayHouse Square, Cleveland)|
*Senior Lunch served upon return from rehearsal
COMMENCEMENT - The Connor Palace Theater @ 7:00pm (Playhouse Square, Cleveland)
| May 20, 2020 - 10:00 am-2:30 pm, Diploma Pickup, Library|
SENIOR PORTRAITS & JOSTENS YEARBOOK INFORMATION
SENIOR PORTRAIT INFORMATION
The following rules must be followed in order to have your senior picture in the yearbook. Please email any questions and the photos to South.firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Portraits must be a ‘Traditional Pose,’ which is a picture from waist or chest up, facing the camera
- The background should be plain; something that does not detract from the student's picture. If the student is next to a tree, brick wall, or other item, the focus of the picture should be the student.
- There are NO props allowed in the picture and there should be no hands or arms near the face
- Students MUST be wearing appropriate clothing; no hats
- THE PICTURE FILE, (not the email subject) MUST BE SAVED ASLAST NAME FULL FIRST NAME 2020
**Use your name’s correct spelling, capitalization, and punctuation when saving the file
**The file must be saved as a .JPEG
- Original digital copy is preferred; the higher the resolution the better; do not submit pictures from social media; do not submit screenshots or selfies; do not submit cell phone photos
- The senior portrait submission deadline will be no later than December 13, 2019, which is the end of the first semester; acceptable senior portraits are sent via email to South.yearbook @weschools.org
- Failure to submit an acceptable senior portrait will result in the use of the school picture that is taken by LifeTouch on the whole school picture day, Tuesday, August 27, 2019.
**All of this information can be found on the “South High School Website,” under the “Yearbook” TAB. If you have any questions, please contact the yearbook advisors at South.email@example.com**
The Yearbook Staff invites students and parents to submit photos to be considered for the yearbook through RePlayIt. Help us try get as many photos as possible to create a terrific yearbook that everyone will want to have. If you are interested, please create a username and login information, using your school email address. Follow the directions below:
Once logged in to the RePlayIt app or website, click "Submit Pic," then click "Select My Images,” and upload them from your storage device or computer.
Be sure to select a category to enter information about the photo and provide contact information (in case the staff needs additional information), then click 'Save Details'.
The deadline to submit photos is April 1, 2020.
**NOTE: Photos that are to be considered for yearbook entry are to be appropriate for school use and are to follow all conduct and standards, as adopted by the Willoughby-Eastlake School District Policy**
ORDERING A 2019 SOUTH HIGH SCHOOL YEARBOOK
After August 15, 2019, the 2019 South High School yearbook can be ordered at JOSTENS.COM. Click on the “Yearbooks” tab, click “Buy a Yearbook,” type in your school information, and follow directions for ordering. All yearbooks are ordered online through Jostens.
Seniors: You can now sign up to receive messages about from your guidance counselor via REMIND on your cell phone by texting to 81010.
For Seniors with the last names:
A - G (Ms. Finnegan): Message: @sgag2019
H - O (Mrs. Duffy): Message: @sgho2019
P - Z (Ms. Joyce): Message: @sgpz2019
Parents can also sign up for up!