Willoughby-Eastlake City Schools News Article

Work Permits

With the relocation of the Board of Education to the School of Innovation, work permits will now be completed at South High School for South students. Students needing to obtain a work permit will need to report to the main office at South HS for the permit.

Print This Article
View text-based website