As we seek to effectively communication with families, we wanted to share some exciting news with those that use district-provided bus service. Our school bus partner, Petermann has developed a phone and web browser application that will allow parents and guardians to securely view the location of all of their child(ren)’s bus locations in relationship to their assigned bus stop. This application enables parents and guardians to view multiple stops on an assigned route, including the scheduled arrival time for each stop. The service is free of charge to parents/guardians and provided at no additional cost to the school districts serviced by Petermann. Use of the application is voluntary.
You can get more information, sign-up and create your secure login, to use the application on your smart phone or web browser, in several ways. Specifically, you can go to:
- Create an account by clicking on “Need a Login”;
- Enter the state and then the city of your child’s Petermann School Services’ customer service center:
Ø Your assigned customer service center is: 6407
- Enter your child’s school issued ID number;
- Enter your child’s last name; and
- Use the plus sign to add additional children who use Petermann’s Charter services.
If you have any questions regarding this application, please contact John Rinehart, Petermann School Services at (440)-975-3736.
Posted: Wednesday, October 18, 2017