Willoughby-Eastlake City Schools News Article

Work Permit Reminder

Students will no longer need to go to the Board of Education for their work permits. Once all paperwork is completed, students will be able to have their work permit processed at South High School. Students-please see Mrs. Egan in the main office for assistance in obtaining your work permit. 

Print This Article
View text-based website