2022-2023 BOOK CHOICE: TOYS GO OUT by: Emily Jenkins
LINKS TO READING SCHEDULE:
Tips for reading as a family:
1. Sit together in the same room, as a family.
2. Read ALL of what is assigned each night.
3. Use the bookmark to help you save your spot for the next night.
4. Stay focused and in a quiet spot, away from distractions.
5. Take turns reading with your family members.
6. Talk about what you read/listened to together!
7. Use your imagination to go on a family adventure and HAVE FUN!
***Feel free to share pictures with us of your family enjoying reading the book! Happy Reading!
Twitter - @WES_GrantElem
Facebook - @GrantElemWES
Instagram - GrantElementaryWES