New Student Registration for Grades 1-12 and preschool
To complete the registration process, you must follow the online new student registration instructions. Click here to begin the process. Parents/Guardians will still need to make an appointment at the Willoughby-Eastlake Board of Education to complete the registration process. You will need the following items.
- Student(s) birth certificate (Can be uploaded as a PDF Document)
- Immunization records (Can be uploaded as a PDF Document)
- Current signed lease or proof of home ownership (purchase agreement/deed/mortgage statement), please bring to your appointment.
- 1 additional proof of residency examples are: employment/payroll record, recent utility bill, electric, gas), voter registration, income tax record, insurance record (home/auto), welfare statement, please bring to your appointment.
- Proof of custody or guardianship – finalized with court stamp (if applicable), please bring to your appointment
- Current IEP & ETR or 504 Plan (if applicable), please bring to your appointment.
- Last report card or transcript (if available), please bring to your appointment.
Registrations are held at the Willoughby-Eastlake School of Innovation located at: 32500 Chardon Rd, Willoughby Hills. Registrations are by appointment only please call 440-946-5000 Ext 3784 to schedule a time. If you do not have access to a computer one will be available at the Willoughby-Eastlake Board of Education.
If you have any questions regarding the registration process please call Sharon Watt at 440-946-5000 Ext 3784 or email your questions to: [email protected]
If you would like information regarding the Preschool Program, please contact Cheryl Zaugg at: 440-946-500 Ext 3802 or email your questions to: [email protected]. Click here to go to our Preschool Page.