All New Student Registration for both current school year and next school year can be completed online.
In person registration appointments will be scheduled once schools re-opens. We will contact you at
To complete the registration process, you must follow the online new student registration instructions. Select the school year in which you would like to register:
19-20 School Year
If you have a child who will be starting Kindergarten in the 20-21 School Year, please click here.
Parents/Guardians will still need to make an appointment at the Willoughby-Eastlake Board of Education to complete the registration process. You will need to bring the following items:
- Student(s) birth certificate
(Can be uploaded as a PDF Document)
- Immunization records (Can be
uploaded as a PDF Document)
- Results of current vision and
hearing screenings; otherwise, these may be performed at the newly assigned
- Current signed lease or proof
of home ownership (purchase agreement/deed/mortgage statement), please bring to your appointment.
- 1 additional proof of residency, examples are: employment/payroll record, recent utility bill, (electric, gas), voter registration, income tax record, insurance record (home/auto), welfare statement, please bring to your appointment.
- Proof of custody or guardianship – finalized with court stamp (if applicable), please bring to your appointment.
- Current IEP & ETR or 504
Plan (if applicable), please bring to
- Last report card or transcript
(if available), please bring to your
Registrations are held at the Willoughby-Eastlake Board of
Education located at: 35353 Curtis Blvd., Eastlake. Registrations are by APPOINTMENT ONLY. Please call 440-946-5000 ext. 3784 to
schedule a time. If you do not have
access to a computer, one will be available at the Willoughby-Eastlake Board of
If you have any questions regarding the registration
process please call Sharon Watt at 440-946-5000 ext. 3784 or email your
questions to [email protected]
If you would like information regarding the Preschool Program, please contact [email protected] . Click here to go to our Preschool Page.