The following rules must be followed in order to have your senior picture in the yearbook. Please email any questions and the photos to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Senior pictures must be a ‘Traditional Pose,’ which is a picture from waist or chest up
- The background should be plain; something that does not detract from the student's picture
- There are NO props allowed in the picture and there should be no hands near the face
- Student MUST be wearing appropriate clothing with shoulders covered; no hats
- THE FILE MUST BE SAVED AS
LAST NAME FULL FIRST NAME 2018 (SmithJohn2018)
- Original digital copy is preferred; the higher the resolution the better; do not submit pictures from social media; do not submit screen shots or selfies
- If the student is next to a tree or other item, the focus of the picture should be the student
- Pictures are due, via email, no later than November 16, 2018.
RePlayIt by Jostens
The Yearbook Staff invites students and parents to submit photos to be considered for the yearbook through RePlayIt. Help us try get as many photos as possible to create a terrific yearbook that everyone will want to have. If you are interested, please create a username and login information, using your school email address. Follow the directions below:
- Once logged in to the RePlayIt app or website, click "Submit Pic," then click "Select My Images,” and upload them from your storage device or computer
- Be sure to select a category to enter information about the photo and provide contact information (in case the staff needs additional information), then click 'Save Details'
- The deadline to submit photos is February 1, 2019
**NOTE: Photos that are to be considered for yearbook entry are to be appropriate for school use and are to follow all conduct and standards, as adopted by the Willoughby-Eastlake School District Policy**
Below is the link for RePlayit:
for the 2019 Senior Picture Proofs.