ANNUAL RETURNING STUDENT REGISTRATION
(For Current Students - A Snapcode is needed)
New Student Registration for the 22-23 School Year
(Including Kindergarten - Must be turning 5 by August 1, 2022)
Please note: If your child currently attends our W-E preschool program, you do not need to complete the New Student Registration. Please contact your child's school to let them know that your child is planning on attending Kindergarten in the fall.
To complete the registration process, you must follow the NEW STUDENT REGISTRATION instructions. Once your form is submitted, you will be contacted for further instructions. Please see below for all required documents.
- Student(s) birth certificate
(Can be uploaded as a PDF Document)
- Immunization records (Can be
uploaded as a PDF Document)
- Results of current vision and
hearing screenings; otherwise, these may be performed at the newly assigned
- Current signed lease or proof of home ownership (purchase agreement/deed/mortgage statement)
- 1 additional proof of residency, examples are: employment/payroll record, recent utility bill, (electric, gas), voter registration, income tax record, insurance record (home/auto), welfare statement.
- Proof of custody or guardianship – finalized with court stamp (if applicable).
- Current IEP & ETR or 504 Plan (if applicable).
- Last report card or transcript (if available).
If you have any questions regarding the registration process please call Lisa Hohlfeld at 440-946-5000 ext. 3784 or email your questions to [email protected]
Click here to go to our Preschool Page.