To complete the registration process, you must follow the online new student registration instructions. Once your form is submitted, you will be contacted for further instructions. Please see below for all required documents.
20-21 School Year (including Kindergarten)
- Student(s) birth certificate
(Can be uploaded as a PDF Document)
- Immunization records (Can be
uploaded as a PDF Document)
- Results of current vision and
hearing screenings; otherwise, these may be performed at the newly assigned
- Current signed lease or proof of home ownership (purchase agreement/deed/mortgage statement)
- 1 additional proof of residency, examples are: employment/payroll record, recent utility bill, (electric, gas), voter registration, income tax record, insurance record (home/auto), welfare statement.
- Proof of custody or guardianship – finalized with court stamp (if applicable).
- Current IEP & ETR or 504 Plan (if applicable).
- Last report card or transcript (if available).
If you have any questions regarding the registration
process please call Sharon Watt at 440-946-5000 ext. 3784 or email your
questions to [email protected]
If you would like information regarding the Preschool Program, please contact [email protected] . Click here to go to our Preschool Page.
Early Entrance to Kindergarten screening will be held on August 4, 2020. Please contact Alison Ciferno at (440) 283-2227 or [email protected] for more information or to schedule an appointment.