CLICK HERE TO COMPLETE THE ANNUAL RETURNING STUDENT FORM
with your snapcode
Click here for the New Student Registration -- 20-21 School Year
To complete the registration process, you must follow the NEW STUDENT REGISTRATION instructions. Once your form is submitted, you will be contacted for further instructions. Please see below for all required documents.
- Student(s) birth certificate
(Can be uploaded as a PDF Document)
- Immunization records (Can be
uploaded as a PDF Document)
- Results of current vision and
hearing screenings; otherwise, these may be performed at the newly assigned
- Current signed lease or proof of home ownership (purchase agreement/deed/mortgage statement)
- 1 additional proof of residency, examples are: employment/payroll record, recent utility bill, (electric, gas), voter registration, income tax record, insurance record (home/auto), welfare statement.
- Proof of custody or guardianship – finalized with court stamp (if applicable).
- Current IEP & ETR or 504 Plan (if applicable).
- Last report card or transcript (if available).
If you have any questions regarding the registration
process please call Sharon Watt at 440-946-5000 ext. 3784 or email your
questions to [email protected]
Our Preschool program for typically developing children is full for the 20-21 School Year. If you suspect your child has a disability and would like to have your child evaluated, please contact Joyce Keough at 440-975-3802
Click here to go to our Preschool Page.