Please login to Naviance
to link to Scholarship Applications
To view most of these applications you need Adobe Acrobat Reader. You can obtain a free version by clicking HERE.
To submit a Scholarship Application:
You MUST allow up to 7 days for the Guidance Department to process your applications. All applications will be “date-stamped” on the date received in the Guidance Office. Applications received after 2:30 p.m. will be date stamped for the next day.
- Complete a blue Scholarship Application form for each scholarship you apply to (1/2 sheet form available in Guidance Office).
- Paperclip the blue form to a large envelope addressed to the college with 3 stamps on it (9x11 envelope recommended).
- Put any Letters of Recommendation in the envelope, if required.
- All forms must be fully completed by you!
Please make sure you pay attention to Scholarship Deadlines when submitting your scholarship applications to the Guidance Department.
Turn in your completed scholarships to the Guidance Office at least a week before its deadline. The Guidance Office requires 7 school days before the due date to process applications. If you have any questions, please see Mrs. Egan in Guidance.
College Scholarship Program
Applications are open for the ACT Student Champion Award! The ACT Student Champion Award recognizes one student in each state who is tenacious and persistent, no matter the challenge, and is prepared for life after high school with a goal in mind and plan in place.
ACT Student Champions receive a $500 non-renewable scholarship, certificate, and state-level recognition.
Please encourage students in the graduating class of 2019 who have taken the ACT who fit the following criteria to apply:
- High school seniors who have overcome challenges and can articulate their education and/or career actions
- At a minimum students must have a composite ACT score of 22 on a single test date OR a Gold ACT® WorkKeys® National Career Readiness Certificate®
Applications can be found www.act.org/readinesschampions
. Applications are due October 31, 2018
, and champions will be notified on or before January 31, 2019.
All questions may be directed to email@example.com
Best of luck!